Although there are several studies that are being done to work out the effectiveness of CBD as a therapeutic aid for cancer.
Preliminary medical results show that cannabidiol may very well have the power to prevent the expansion of cancer cells entirely.
Studies that have been conducted using lab pietry dishes, as well as animals, suggest that CBD may also have the ability to decrease the spread of some cancer types. Nevertheless, it is stated in each of these tests that more studies are needed to establish the effectiveness of CBD for cancer.
How CBD Might Control Cancer Cell Growth
CBD gravitates towards the CB2 receptors within the spleen, which is home to the immune system. CB2 is responsible for activating the immune system. CBD mimics body’s anandamide, that activates CB2 receptors in a natural way.
That means the body will use CBD and anandamide interchangeably.
As such, once injury, illness, or stress demands more from anandamide and the body can’t produce anymore, the CBD is activated.
If there's transient stress, the therapeutic aid will be transitory. However, if the demand is still present like in the case of cancer patients than the therapeutic properties of CBD will be provided on a prolonged supply basis on the homeostatic system. The amazing ability of CBD is to seek and destroy the cancer cells in the CB2 Receptors.
In fact, studies have shown that CBD has the power to destroy cancer cells directly without using the involvement of immune intermediaries.
That’s as a result of CBD has the ability to hijack the lipoxygenase pathway to inhibit the expansion of cancerous tumors directly.
Possible Effects of Cannabidiol For Cancer Symptom Relief
The major advantage of CBD to alleviate cancer is that the proven fact that it doesn’t have the effects related to chemical medications and it won’t induce the patient loopy or “high”. What’s more important is that it has shown an array of positive effects on cancer patients.
* Triggering the death of cancer cells
* Preventing unhealthy cell division
* Preventing the growth of tumors in the new blood vessels
* Reducing the unfold of cancer cells throughout the body
* rushing up the waste disposal mechanism of the body or autophagy which may cause the death of cells.
All these effects are most likely caused by lockup off of CB2 receptors with the utilization of CBD.
More studies are required, but it is ALMOST certain that cannabidiol can be used as an effective complementary cancer therapeutic aid.
What To Consider Before Taking CBD
Though it’s evident that CBD will be useful to cancer patients, medical decisions should be made on the basis of the needs of each patient.
Therefore, CBD ought to solely be used once consulting the doctor.
Although there are not any side effects from taking CBD, if anything arises, your physician will be aware and can monitor you and your use of cannabidiol products. Be as it may, we offer a wide range of CBD products for sale online. Shop Now. Simply browse our assortment of articles and surf through to work out what CBD product is correct for you.
Medical Study Results On CBD For Specific Cancer varieties
(Click on the cancer varieties to see their original sources)
* The survival rate of patients who took cannabis to fight the aggressive brain cancer is improved.
* Cannabidiol enhances delta9-THC
* Antitumor effects of CBD
* Review of the growth effects of cannabinoids in gliomas
* CBD inhibits human glioma cell migration
* Cannabidiol sensitizes glioblastoma cells
* CBD inhibits proliferation and invasion in U87-MG and T98G brain tumor cells
* native delivery of cannabinoid-loaded microparticles inhibits neoplasm growth
* CBD Kills Breast Cancer Cells!
* growth activity and also the impact of cannabidiol on breast malignant neoplastic disease
* CBD induces programmed death in carcinoma cells
* the consequences of CBD on the reduction of carcinoma cells
PAIN ASSOCIATED WITH CANCER
* The employment of CBD to alleviate pain - Hempful Hemp link
* Study of THC:CBD extract in patients with untamed cancer-related pain
* Cannabis extract helps in preventing pain related to therapy